Monday, 23 September 2013
Name: Anelise Date: 19/09/13
SIMPLE BOOK REVIEW OUTLINE
1. Book Title and Author: Misty the abandoned kitten, Holly Webb.
2. Main idea of story: A kitten finding a home.
3. Main characters in the book: A little kitten and a girl called Amy.
4. Something unique and interesting about the story / book for readers to know: That a little kitten roams around the streets and now lives in a little girls tree.
BODY PARAGRAPH 1 - PLOT
1. Main idea of the story / book: A kitten finding a home.
2. Where does the story take place: On one misty morning.
3. When does the story take place: On Amy’s birthday.
4. Something unique about the time / place in which the story takes place and how it affects the characters: It was Amy’s birthday and she would love to have a kitten.
BODY PARAGRAPH 2 - CHARACTERS
1. Main characters of the story / book: Kitten, Amy, mum and dad.
2. What are the relationships like between the characters in the story / book: Amy starts to like Misty.
3. Does something important or meaningful to the story happen to a or between characters? Describe it in one sentence: A kitten called Misty finds a home.
BODY PARAGRAPH 3 - REVIEW
1. Favourite part of the story / book and why: When Amy feeds misty so then she will not starve.
2. What do you think about the way it was written?
The writing was at the right level for me.
3. Do you think other kids would enjoy reading the book and why?
Yes I do because it is a very good book.
1. Was this story / book entertaining, educational, amusing etc and why?
It was educational because I learnt things from it.
2. Why did you enjoy / not enjoy reading this story / book?
It took me a long time to read but I slowly enjoyed it.
3. Would you recommend other kids read this book?
Yes I think other kids would love this book.
Posted by Lissie at 10:22
Thursday, 29 August 2013
Wednesday, 28 August 2013
How I made my box:
First get out some paper glue stick, pencil, scissors and ruler.
Now put your ruler down on the paper 10 cm draw it with your pencil and 7 cm on the side do the same on the other side. My box has 4 corners and 8 edges my box is a rectangle.